- Buy It Now and Get 50% OFF Now!
- Free Shipping for all orders today
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Perfect gift for your friends & family
- Can’t be found in stores
"I was hand washing my car and decided to use a SOS pad(big mistake) to scrub off bugs and other hard to get off imperfections. I made it worse and had 2 noticeable scratches on my car and scratches on the bumper. Decided to buy this and try it out and it worked wonders. The scratches went away and so far haven't appeared back yet. Best investment ever!" - Richard M. Tessier ★★★★★
"Used this on a 3-foot scratch down the side of my car. Not sure how it happened. One of those parking lot mysteries. It wasn't too deep, but deeper than just a standard polish could fix. Could not believe my eyes as the scratch literally disappeared before my eyes during the buffing step. Wow! Absolutely thrilled with the results." - John J. Wade ★★★★★
Scratch Fixer is the fastest, quickest, and easiest way to safely remove scratches from your car. The secret lies with the new clear coating varnish that fills the scratch and hardens under direct sunlight. And best of all: it works on all colors. Scratch Fixer works best for small scratches with damaged clear coat and makes a flawless repair!
- A must item for car lovers and drivers.
- Excellent design for clearing coat scratch repair.
- Features as non-toxic, permanent, odorless and water resistant.
- Can be used on any car, or in any color.
- 3 easy steps, very simple to apply.
- Portable, non-toxic & easy to use.
How to use:
- Shake Fix it Pro applicator thoroughly with cap on. Apply Fix it Pro in shaded area.
- Prime the applicator on a separate surface. With tip pointed down, PRESS & RELEASE spring tip on a surface until tip is saturated. Protect tip from sunlight! It may take 40 to 50 presses to saturate the tip
- Apply along & into damaged clear coat. Work quickly, Fix it Pro cures in direct sunlight. Apply at temperatures above 55 degrees (F)
- Quickly wipe off excess with dry paper towel, as Fix it Pro can cure rapidly. Allow to cure in sunlight until dry (1-48 hours). Deeper scratches may require additional application.
5.51 x 4.33 x 0.79 inches (14 x 11 x 2 cm)
0.73 ounces (20 grams)