- Buy It Now and Get 50% OFF Right Away!
- FREE SHIPPING for a limited time!
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Perfect gift for your friends & family
- Can’t be found in stores
"Sewing it on took some time, but the results are fantastic for something so inexpensive. I would stitch things a little differently if I could do it over, but I'm very pleased with the results. I recommend starting at the bottom spoke of the steering wheel with half the length of nylon string going in each direction. This allows for opposable stitching up each side of the steering wheel. Tie the string together with a standard knot (make sure the strings are coming out from the joint of the leather, not the holes) when the ends meet at the top of the steering wheel, cut and burn the ends. What a great product !" - Scott ★★★★★
"Great way to class up your vehicle if you don't have a leather steering wheel. Took me about 2-1/2 hours as I took my time doing the L+ steering wheel in my Ram. Couldn't be happier with how it turned out created by my own hands. Should work well on any steering wheel as long as you don't have a lot of spokes or too many large ones where you have to fake the stitching too much. I ended up bending the tip of the needle into a curve like a fishing hook to speed up the work." - Rick ★★★★★
- Many drivers claim that comfort is the only appeal of steering wheel covers, but studies have shown that adding a steering wheel cover to a vehicle increases the overall grip of the steering wheel.
- Nothing is worse than climbing into a freezing cold driver’s seat for an early morning commute during the winter months. Such cold temperatures can make it extremely difficult to grip the steering wheel comfortably. Luckily, a steering wheel cover can provide extra cushion and warmth for your hands.
- Fun, fashionable, and high performance leather lace on steering wheel cover.
- Installation instructions is included. With thread and needle, enjoy the fun of DIY stitching, it worth the time and effort when installed correctly. Great for replacing a damaged or worn original factory leather covered steering wheels.
- Color: Black/Grey/Beige
- Size: 103.9 x 10.38cm (Length x Width) , fits steering wheels with outer diameter of 37~38 cm
- Weight: 70g
- Material: Micro fiber leather