- Buy It Now and Get 50% OFF Now!
- FREE SHIPPING for a limited time!
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Perfect gift for your friends & family
- Can’t be found in stores
"Simply unscrew the bolts, push slot of each bolt on to appropriate spokes, position the arms over the bolt ends, and screw the nut on to tighten. Much simpler than I may have made it sound.The light is quite water-resistant and has 32 coloured LEDs. They require one AAA battery (not supplied), which you simply place in the screw cap battery compartment.The night-time function is not only more fun, it increases the safety factor when riding the bike at night.They are extremely bright and look amazing, and really make the 'side on' view of your bike visible at night. They run on a single AAA battery, so no messing about with coin batteries like most of this type of light use, and are easy to fit with a plastic threaded fitting that clips on to your spokes. I'm loving it." - Shawn ★★★★★
"Exceeded my expectations. I had used it on my bike for about two weeks,it works great.Setting them up was really easy plus. Use it to light up my bike trailer making it more visible. Anyways they look really cool and the colors are amazing! I also received lots of attention. I highly recommend these lights to anyone!" - Russel ★★★★★
- The product consists of 32pcs colorful LED lights.
- It can flash 32 different kinds of patterns, each pattern will be changed every 4 seconds.
- Pattern is clear and complete when speed up to 12.4 miles/hour.
- In automatic mode the lights only turn on when it is dark out and your wheels are turning; in manual mode, the lights stay on full time.
- 3 AAA batteries are needed to operate the product.
- Feel free to use on rainy days, the light is fully waterproof.
- Product Dimensions: 6.02 x 3.74 x 0.79 inches
- Net Weight: 2.77 ounce
- Battery: 3 x AAA battery (not include)
- Picture: 32 patterns
- Adaptability: Bicycle tires over 20 inches
- Speed Per Hour: 12.4 miles per hour (whole picture)
- Working Time: More than 20 hours
- Material: PC plastic